Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New FZ-09 owner and new to the Forum!

Hi all,

just wanted to say hi. Just picked up my new 2015 FZ-09 last saterday and its been a blast so far.

Quick notes about me:

owned a 2004 cbr600rr for a few years back in college and then a 2006 yamaha R6 another two years until that bike got wrecked by someone not paying attention. After i got back from afghanistan two years ago, i picked up a another 2009 yamaha R6 and had that for almost a year until i totaled it at a race track. For a brief moment i thought harley's were cool. They suck, so as of last week i traded it for the FZ-09. I also have an 03 Kawi ZX-6r and a ninja 250 both preped for track days only. All that said, im excited about the new ride and looking forward to the forum and meeting you all!

Joe

·
Registered
654 Posts
welcome, to the forum, congrats on the bike, and thank you for your service. funniest motorcycle t-shirt I ever saw was on a guy at the overlook of deals gap (The Dragon) sitting on a bug & roadgrime covered bike with Kansas plates, his shirt said Kansas, 318 miles, 11 corners

Reactions: BenCOfz09

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ. I've been known to do a track day or two myself. :cool:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Joe thank you for your service and welcome to the forum. What color did you get?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the MACHINE!
Yip...it's all bout fun, bub!
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
654 Posts
welcome and congrats

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Welcome aboard the 3 cyl fun zone.

So when did they move Manhattan to Kansas?

That must have been quite an undertaking...Oh I get it, the libs in Washington at it again with income redistribution coming to the heart land.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts