Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was lucky enough to run into Vern (TripleThreat) and his wife Peggy yesterday at a gas station in Tellico Plains TN. I was on my new FZ and it was only my second ride. I had already been creeping this site because I knew this was going to be my next bike. Thanks to everyone in advance for the wealth of information here. I already knew before I got the bike I was going to have the ECU re flashed, upgrade the suspension and there are some plans for a few other things as well.

I have been riding motorcycles for quite a while, I used to be a track day junkie now I'm just stuck on the street due to work, kids, etc. Anyways here are a couple of pics of the new bike among it's siblings in the garage.

Look forward to meeting and riding with you all.

Thanks,

Dan

DSC01612.jpg DSC01611.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome Dan and congrats on the new FZ09. It was nice seeing you and the Misses again and hopefully, one of these days we'll get together and do a ride. I'm thinkin' though that your better half (I remember her name, just didn't know if you wanted it made public) may just be on a new FZ07......SWEET!

Reactions: gearhead750

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome. Great choice in Bike -- The FZ. Nice stable.

Sorry about the FZ color....color isn't all it's cracked up to be, lol:crushed:

Reactions: gearhead750

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Dan and congrats on the new FZ09. It was nice seeing you and the Misses again and hopefully, one of these days we'll get together and do a ride. I'm thinkin' though that your better half (I remember her name, just didn't know if you wanted it made public) may just be on a new FZ07......SWEET!
LOL I should have mentioned her! Yes Dawn will hopefully be on an FZ07 by the end of the year. We were talking some more about that today!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Sweet ride. Love the lift. I have to go to my buddy's garage and use his. Nice to hear your wife might have one soon. My wife and I do a lot together including riding and playing golf. Keep the rubber side down.

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Welcome to our little enclave. I was just up in Cash's Valley. Not too far away from Blairsville.
Enjoy the ride.
~fish, in atlanta

1 - 9 of 9 Posts