Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I just traded in my FZ8 for a FZ-09 this weekend! I have been looking for a new bike for about 6 months and but finally made up my mind!

Here is a picture of the "old" 2011 FZ8:
IMG_2984.jpg

Modification included:
Yoshimura R-77D Slip-On Exhaust
Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
Power Commander V
Levers (don't remember brand)
Mirrors (don't remember brand)

And the New Girl, 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Rapid Red:

Modifications:
Stock :(

Future Modifications:
Fender Eliminator - Still not sure which one I want, looking for one that point the face of the plate down...I think.
Integrated Tail Light/Signal - Thinking about going with the CustomLED 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light Custom LED one but not sure as of now
Levers - stock are okay but I don't like the sliver and like the adjustable ones I had.
Full Exhaust - Akrapovic Exhaust System Yamaha FZ-09 2014
Tune - Looking at my options, will need to figure that out before I get the Exhaust...

Just wanted to introduce my bike and myself! If anyone rides in the North Dallas Area hit me up on a sub 95 degree day, still being a wuss :p, and we can go for a ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I was hoping this cool front was going to help out but looks like its just going to being rand and then we will be right back where we were. Oh well, guess that is Texas.

So do you know of any good roads around the lake that are fun? Just ordered frame sliders, so once they are in I want to try and get out!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in McKinney and I'm ordering fender eliminator, akro titanium and Yamaha screen in a few days if you want to order with me, maybe we can get a discount.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
That is One Beautiful Bike........!!!!

Excellent Color Choice.......You must have known The Red is the Fastest Color:cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Fort Worth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts