Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Just checkings out. Been riding motos since I was a little kid at 7. First sport bike was in high school 1986. Ninja 600R. Last sport bike was an 02 R1. Currently riding a WR250R. Love the bike but that sport itch is coming back. I like the standard ergo much more than sport since Im older now. FZ 09 peaking my interest. Thanks...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck if you get a new bike...Roseville yamaha called me yesterday (apparently I'm still on their call list), they have 2 in stock

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Im in south san jose and I am always happy to help out and share what I know.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The FZ09 will not disappoint.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, guys...cool, motomania. picking up a 2015 in graphite today. in about three hours. just got the call that the truck arrived.

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here she is. Go see Sean at Gilroy Motorsports. They had one a month ago and sold it right as I walked in. I'm happy about that because I was the first on their wait list. They called today with their first 2015. I didn't get the blurple wheels! And get this, they received the 2015 before they received updated paperwork from Yamaha so they had to charge me 2014 price. Sweet! Out the door with 1 mile on the odo.

and here's another fine FZ(R) to take you down memory lane for those fortunate to be riding when these things came out.

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
agree fizzerpoint. i think i have to sleep in the man cave tonight. it is wreaking of the new bike smell. omg.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.