Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Andrew... congrats on the Orange! I hear they look amazing in the sun... :)

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Welcome Andrew. I saw my first Orange one yesterday at a dealership when I was taking mine back for the CCT replacement. They are absolutely beautiful.....I really like the Orange flavor! You did good!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome Andrew. I saw my first Orange one yesterday at a dealership when I was taking mine back for the CCT replacement. They are absolutely beautiful....I really like the Orange flavor! You did good!
Thanks! Speaking of that, are there certain VINs associated with the tensioner problem, or is it all bikes?

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
I am guessing that at some point in time, Yamaha started building the bike with the revised CCT in it from the factory, but honestly, that is a Hussain my part. Check with your dealer...they may have a definitive answer on that.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, they're bright. I didn't know it even existed until I saw it in the dealership. All the magazines, blogs and videos showed either the gray or red ones. The really cool thing about it to me is that the tank is the only thing painted. So, if I want to change the color I'll just have to paint or wrap the tank and call it a day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts