Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm a new member from the Dayton area in ohio. I'm not an owner yet of the Fz-09 but I plan on purchasing either the FZ or a kawasaki z1000. I'm still doing some research but I'm fairly positive I'll be purchasing the yamaha. I've been doing a little collecting. I currently am riding a Harley 1200, gsxr 750, gs1100es, Honda goldwing, and a ninja 250.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello from Monroe Ohio. We should go for a ride sometime. I promise, one ride on the FZ and you're hooked.
I just noticed I put this in the wrong thread. But of course! I go through monroe quite often on my way to aurora. I've read great things and Im 95% sure I'll order the FZ.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Welcome to our site and good luck with your choice. How do you manage to ride all those bikes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I traded my Suzuki ( GSX 1250FA ) for a 2015 Yamaha fz-09 and it's sitting in the garage beyond delivery, but it's still a little cool out there to ride; Supposed to be cool for about a week. I was born in Akron.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome bro! You'll love the fz. I know I do!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome from Canton OH! Waiting for this white stuff to quit falling so I can get out and ride!!!
I too also considered the Z1000 as my neighbor has one done up real nice. I went with the FZ and couldn't be happier!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome from Canton OH! Waiting for this white stuff to quit falling so I can get out and ride!!!
I too also considered the Z1000 as my neighbor has one done up real nice. I went with the FZ and couldn't be happier!!!!!!!
I too considered the Z and was leaning towards it. Actually, I went to a dealer to test ride one, but they had already sold it. (Scrubs failed to update their website) Salesman took me over to a pre-owned FZ 09, let me take it for a spin, and fell in love. Couldn't be happier with my choice.

Reactions: Tigershark
1 - 13 of 13 Posts