Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I live in NYC. Amateur about to go expert CCS racer on 2 Triumph 675's. Have an 07 Ducati Sportclassic that I hardly ride and 13 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams additions.

Haven't pulled the trigger on the FZ-09 yet, but I think I am about to. I rode the bike at the Yahama Championship Riders School at NJMP last week.

While the motor is unreal, the stock suspension is horrible. Yesterday, while at the AMA races at NJMP, I saw Graves' tricked out FZ-09 and I am sold!

I am going to relocate to LA in 6 months, so this would be my street bike for the west coast.

Nice to meet you and please let me know if you have any details on the Graves bike. I am going to call them next week.

Tks,
Tony

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Hey Tony, welcome from a fellow rider in the area.

Here is a thread about the graves bike
http://www.fz09.org/forum/14-fz-09-performance/4476-graves-fz-09-r-build-best-fz-09-a.html

Whichever route you decide to take there is a healthy amount of suspension options that turn this bike into something wicked. I'm sure a rider like yourself can understand the impact. Mixed with this engine, it really does wonders.

Do you have any pics of that sport classic? Want to unload it to me before you head to la :) haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts