Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Welcome to the forum Eule.
That's a fine 15 you have there, especially with that Euro silver frame.
Please share with us more information like what area you live, bikes you've had in the past, what is your favorite type of riding (track day, touring, commuting, sport or anything else). And yes, photos.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
European bikes had ABS much earlier than the states.

Welcome. My ex-wife was born in Mannheim, still has family there. As earlier noted, pictures, we like pictures.
Not just european bikes, aus/nz and asia, too. Everywhere but north america, really. You guys got the cheapest versions, no immobilser either.

I like that eule's bike has proper suspension, too.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi All

My Name is Alexandra, i‘m coming from Germany Kaiserslautern☺
We gave one of our daughters the same name. So I'm sure you're a smart cookie too! Look what you ride!

I've never been to Germany but would like to visit but they are starting to enforce some crazy anti-motorcycle laws in the EU!

Welcome aboard.

Photos!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the forum Eule.
That's a fine 15 you have there, especially with that Euro silver frame.
Please share with us more information like what area you live, bikes you've had in the past, what is your favorite type of riding (track day, touring, commuting, sport or anything else). And yes, photos.
My MT has an Akrapovic complete system, Wilbers suspension, Rizoma handlebars, Pazzo levers, Rizoma grips, Puig windshield, Bagster seat. I didn't have another mapping installed, the old mapping is still on it. Would like to keep this too. I am very satisfied with my Mt09. It now has 35,224km on the clock and the 40,000th inspection is next year. I started with an FZR600, then came a Speed Triple, then an FZ1 Fazer and then 2 FZR600 again and then my Mt09.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts