Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm Justin and I'm a new user to the site. I haven't bought a FZ-09 yet but I am planning on doing so when I sell my Warrior! I've been riding for over 7 years, and lived in Colorado for 18 years. I work as an air traffic controller. Motorcycles are my hobby and passion. First bike was a 2003 Honda Shadow ACE, then I had a 1980 Yamaha XT250 to play with. I replaced the Shadow with a 2004 Yamaha Warrior 1700, and I also have a 2006 Honda VFR800. I love everything with a motor from bikes to airplanes. I hope to be an involved member on this site! Cya all around!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go ahead and buy the FZ. You will love it!
I definitely will once I sell the warrior! Also gotta haggle some cuz I'm not paying that much. So as excited as I am, I have to be patient

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whereabouts in CO? I'm in Boulder/lafayette.
Broomfield. And what all did you guys pay for yours? The dealer the other day tried to slap that "freight and prep fee" on top of the list price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Broomfield. And what all did you guys pay for yours? The dealer the other day tried to slap that "freight and prep fee" on top of the list price.
Good luck getting out of that. These bikes are so hot, the stealerships don't budge. They know if you don't want to buy it, someone else will probably later that same day. I got mine for about 10 out the door with taxes and freight and prep. I have a high tax rate incidently, 8.6%.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I paid $7996 with dealer prep, delivery, GA sales tax, title and tag fees in March of this year from: Yamaha & Triumph of Byron.
But, that is 1500 miles from where you are.
Nice! The Denver area is getting ridiculous. Cost of living is getting terrible the more people keep pouring in from California and elsewhere.

Reactions: Horsman

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
Nice! The Denver area is getting ridiculous. Cost of living is getting terrible the more people keep pouring in from California and elsewhere.
I feel your pain. Atlanta has been nearly ruined by Carpetbaggers. I'm thinking about a move to SW Colorado.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts