Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Welcome aboard. Beautiful bike you've got.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Welcome.
These things look so good in that color!
Your rear tire shows me this isn't your first bike so let us know more about yourself, where you ride and anything else.
Photos are always appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

Well, I am about to turn 38 and was on two wheels pretty much by the time I could walk. Ha!

I grew up on a farm and rode strictly dirt up until college. My Dad raced motocross in the 60's - 70's, so he made some tracks for me on our farm. When I got to Auburn I had a 2004 gsxr 600 and a 2004 cbr 600rr. I of course got addicted to twisty roads and felt I got too fast/unsafe on the streets. I wanted to do track days a Barber Motorsports Park, but I had other priorities take place.

Bought a couple of Harley's and rode to Bike Week down in Daytona to watch the races every year. Then got back to dirt to ride with my son and bought a Yamaha WR250r. Loved this bike!

The FZ09 is one of those do it all bikes for me. I can do track days, commute, and throw on some bags to take trip.

I not far from the Smoky Mountains and The the Tail of The Dragon at Deals Gap.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice bike. I live in North Ga so not too far away. We need to meet up for a ride if this weather cycle will get a little better, raining almost every weekend and if its not its over a 100F heat index. Anyways glad to have ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts