Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for the link. This gives me hope that we'll get some really interesting and good looking accessories out of Europe. After all, they now how to do naked bikes in Europe.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Promising, I wonder if they were looking at my photoshops, I might pick a few things up from here.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Not trying to be a negative critic here, I like the designs they have, but the finish on their plastics reminds me of some cheap plastic I bought from China a long time ago. I may have to see these products up close before buying them.

Did you see the rear cowl cover? Looks like it has some screws to hold it to the seat.. where do the screw's screw into?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I may be in luck, found a retailer here in town, going to check them out. I know it may be to early for the FZ-09 products, but I think I could gauge by looking at their other stuff.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Not trying to be a negative critic here, I like the designs they have, but the finish on their plastics reminds me of some cheap plastic I bought from China a long time ago. I may have to see these products up close before buying them.

Did you see the rear cowl cover? Looks like it has some screws to hold it to the seat.. where do the screw's screw into?

There is probably a bracket mounted where the seat strap mounts to the seat base.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts

I believe they make a bracket that bends around under the seat where the ***** strap bolts on. I have been thinking that I would brush up on my fiberglassing skills and make one myself. I just don't have the time and mine would turn out basic like a VFR cowl. I am not opposed to taking theirs to a body shop and getting a perfect paint match to the Rapid. Red.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts