Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Black Gold LED! Question are they brighter than the P Series?
The P series has more of a cutoff than the gold does. Gold has larger led's on them and hit the reflectors all over. More leds more light. I had gold lights on my truck but changed out to the p series If that is any help. T

·
Registered
5 Posts
The P series has more of a cutoff than the gold does. Gold has larger led's on them and hit the reflectors all over. More leds more light. I had gold lights on my truck but changed out to the p series If that is any help. T
Ok 2 question about your leds, when you turn on the highs do both high and low stay on or does the lows turn off and just the high stay on? And only the P Series has the no cut feature right? Probably gonna get a set sometime this week as a self birthday present!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I didn’t realize the P Series is the brighter option. Are they newer than the Gold? If so can I change my vote to the p series from the Gold ?

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ok 2 question about your leds, when you turn on the highs do both high and low stay on or does the lows turn off and just the high stay on? And only the P Series has the no cut feature right? Probably gonna get a set sometime this week as a self birthday present!
GOld both will stay on.
P series the low will turn off when high beam is on.
Both are plug n play.

·
Registered
92 Posts
1 Gold LED Headlight
1 set of accent white LED's

please and thank you! Also how much of a discount is the "group buy" going to be?

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I didn’t realize the P Series is the brighter option. Are they newer than the Gold? If so can I change my vote to the p series from the Gold ?
P series are newer than the black gold, they have the same light output and same power draw. P series has the cutoff where the black gold doesn't. Both are the same price so we can carry the discount over to either light. Thanks. T

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
10!!!!!

Black gold and P series can be purchased at discounted price. 15% off use code

10now

Thanks everyone. Those purchasing outside the US please email or PM so we can calculate shipping cost to your country.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts