Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I dig it, I like two brothers. This one looks like it'd tucked in nice and close, not that you can really tell since there's only one picture :mad:

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
I really like the two brothers had one of them on other bikes and there quality is really good and the carbon one has a really sweet sound deeper than the others but 1200 bucks U.S. seams a little pricey and our exhaust is a one piece so there won't be any cheaper slipons likely have to wait a little longer prices may come down latter.. http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shop.../TBRSearchResult-Simple-Yam-FZ09-FULL-14.html it now has a sound clip but it has a db tip on it so its not as loud as open two brothers can...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is expensive. I like this one and the akropovic. Wonder how much the akropovic is? I might like that one better depending on price
Not sure if I am going to change anything on the bike during the first year

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
558 Posts
The Akrapovic is probably about the same or more.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Akrapovic makes 2 for the 09, full ti. race & S.S. for the street. Looks great & sounds great. Ti system is astronomical, can't find a price for the S.S.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The akrapovic race titanium is $1115.95 at motivation accessories. Rather spend that on akrapovic than two brothers!
I agree with motomom, akropovic is sweet and if cheaper I would go that way. It is nice to see we are getting some options though.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I think I'm the only person here who dislikes the way the Akrapovic looks, either of them tbh. Too big and bulky for an aftermarket can. This two brothers looks great, simple, sleek, AND it sounds great.

Reactions: Ali

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think I'm the only person here who dislikes the way the Akrapovic looks, either of them tbh. Too big and bulky for an aftermarket can. This two brothers looks great, simple, sleek, AND it sounds great.
I completely agree. In a perfect world, Akra would make theirs look and sound just like this 2 Bros unit! ;)

·
Registered
558 Posts
I hope someone comes out with something like what MV Agusta has on their Brutale 800, a three to three pipe would look bada$$ on this bike.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts