Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my new corbin saddle. At 6'2", I like how I am further back and my knees now rest in the depressions in the grass tank covers. It also feels like I won't tend to migrate forward as much as with the stock saddle, but I have only done a quick zip around town with my daughter. I'm looking forward to a longer ride this weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome look. My gf didn't want to ride without a backrest so I was looking at them.
How much did it cost? Were you able to customize the colour or pattern or material?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
It would be nice if the backrest folded down forward to form a tail cowl.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The saddle alone was $500 and the backrest added another $300. I took another quick spin with my wife and she was very pleased. She feels a lot safer and more comfortable. I used to use the B throttle mode a lot with a passenger, but I feel like I can just leave it in STD all the time now.

You can choose from a wide variety of fabrics and colors. The website let's you play with the options and generate a picture installed on the bike. You can also give them a call and they can do further customization beyond the options on the site.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts