Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
What is with this thread...i shouldn't even waste my time posting on here but what the hell is with this thread?? It has no purpose.

What is with this thread...i shouldn't even waste my time posting on here but what the hell is with this thread?? It has no purpose.
I feel the same way.. I thought this was for bike colors as well.. This thread should be removed.

Agreed....wtf? Thought this was about new FZ-09 colors. If they do have new colors, I'm voting for a deep blue.

Reactions: deadduck357
Your still wrong deadduck357. I was thinking of MC Club Colors they wear on their back. I still have mine. If you got a problem with what I wright that is your problem not mine. I was not deceptive. Your asinine assumption is wrong. I am not going to respond to anymore of your babbling! :rolleyes::color::wave::wave::wave:
Yep, a patch, did comprehend. A high vis road construction safety vest doesn't qualify.

Holy crap. It's Allen. A wolf pack of one.

I thought the original title meant Yamaha announced a new color. They do weird things like offer Europe a lot of selection, and North America not so much. The blazing orange was only brought to the U.S. as an afterthought to keep knobby addiction happy.

When I saw it was vests, I just moved on to some catchier threads. As Rodney King said...."can't we all just get along?"

Text Font Line

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.