Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Simpleminded Assumption

Safety Colors could save your life.

Indeed it was. The thread title alludes to new paint colors for the FZ-09 which when opened it was not. It was a road construction safety vest. Very despicably deceptive.
You're wrong deadduck357. The thread title alludes to the colors MC Clubs wear on their back. Your simpleminded assumption does not make me "Very despicably deceptive." Your denigrate remarks are unwarranted and inappropriate. :icon_colors:

Your title reads "New Colors" in the 'FZ-09 General Discussion' section which alludes to new paint colors for the 'FZ-09'. Deceptive indeed.
Your still wrong deadduck357. I was thinking of MC Club Colors they wear on their back. I still have mine. If you got a problem with what I wright that is your problem not mine. I was not deceptive. Your asinine assumption is wrong. I am not going to respond to anymore of your babbling! :rolleyes::color::wave::wave::wave:

·
Registered
835 Posts
I wanted to see the new color idea. :(

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Is there a ban hammer emoticon on this website? If not, we need one lol.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Strangely enough, there isn't!
Could always use this:
:violent5:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Safety Colors could save your life.

You're wrong deadduck357. The thread title alludes to the colors MC Clubs wear on their back. Your simpleminded assumption does not make me "Very despicably deceptive." Your denigrate remarks are unwarranted and inappropriate. :icon_colors:
Your title reads "New Colors" in the 'FZ-09 General Discussion' section which alludes to new paint colors for the 'FZ-09'. Deceptive indeed.

The title could have been 'High Visibility Vests'. Better yet there is also the 'Gear & Accessories' section which would have been appropriate for riding gear. And if your advertising there is the 'Supporting Vendors' section.

Oh and I have never seen MC Club members (or gangs) wearing high visibility safety vest as their 'colors'. Probably because they would be more worried about being ostracized or a dire beat-down by other motorcyclists than being run over by a cage.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
*Degenerate

·
Registered
835 Posts
Wow, getting deep in this thread!

The only MC that wears hi-vis vests is the military but only because it's required!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I wear one over my alpinestars jacket. It is made by Built. I bought it at cycle gear for 20 bucks. Mine is hi viz green.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I wear one over my alpinestars jacket. It is made by Built. I bought it at cycle gear for 20 bucks. Mine is hi viz green.
They have those on sale for $1 right now!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts