·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: Mothy

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nice. Funny I just saw one yesterday that was a mini-me for my FZ. Almost had to have it to practice low speed wheelies on:

PS, if you are in Atlanta - Atlanta Motor World was bought by Mountain Motor Sports. Sad to show up there an not see Sean and the crew.....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Reactions: Tomasa

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yeah you can the plastics in white, from China. A buddy of mine got em, and it looks real good.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Nice. Funny I just saw one yesterday that was a mini-me for my FZ. Almost had to have it to practice low speed wheelies on:

PS, if you are in Atlanta - Atlanta Motor World was bought by Mountain Motor Sports. Sad to show up there an not see Sean and the crew.....
I thought that store front looked familiar. That is where my wife Peggy bought her FZ07. Do you know James Blalock....sales/finance guy? He's a friend of mine and a fellow STT Instructor.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Four colors for 2015 are Red, Black, white, Yellow

·
Super Moderator
4,344 Posts
They also bought Lawrenceville Honda. That is not good to ave a mega-monster chain of dealers. They will control pricing in what is a huge market.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Yea, James sold me the FZ, great guy. I hope those guys made out OK....none of them were there on Monday - looks like a new crew.
Wow, small world for sure. I'm going to call him or text him and try to find out. Something interesting about James that a lot of people don't know. He is a professional musician also.........symphony bass player and a college professor........quite the talented fellow. He's pretty darn fast on the track too.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
China plastics are 10% slower than 100% Jap plastics, which are 15% slower than no plastics, which are ....??????? Never mind.
And may contain traces of lead, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, antimony or chromium......

Reactions: alnbama

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
How do you say.... there is something Grom with this picture????

images (1).jpg

And a Turbo Grom? But I think the Turbo looses it's power do to rider drag/gravity effects.

I think his next mod needs to be BIGGER BRAKES. once a body is in motion, it tends to stay in motion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts