Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a new led bulbs. These bulbs have a smaller controller and more robust build to them. With this smaller controller the install will be easier on the FZ with the confined spaces, also for the XSR/FZ07. Still plug n play. Sample sets are being sent out now. The light output looks great compared to the Gold led's.

IMG_6696.jpg

·
Registered
890 Posts
If these new bulbs are anything like the Gold bulbs, then these will also be a great product for anyone looking to upgrade their lighting.
I love my Gold...

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
6500. The beam focus is more appealing and a nice cutoff for a drop in led. I will get some pictures up to show the difference in a headlight we have here between both bulbs.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry forgot to put up the update. These are on the site now in stock! Some have been sold to FZ/xsr owners and should have some pictures after installed.
P series Led headlight bulb

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looking forward to seeing pictures showing the comparison between this newest bulb and the Gold.
I have your 1st generation LED bulb.
Thanks.
Same thing here. I have the gold and now i want the new one but i want to see de comparaison before.

The coupon code will expire before we see the picture comparison :(

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am pretty sure there are members on here that have the p series installed. I don't have a fz here so I can't do any comparison shots myself
I bought it today. I hope that it will be a great upgrade from the gold led. With the 20% off its hard to don’t try it !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts