Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
I rode to work today. Was going stir crazy driving the cage...

The accent light is still flickering, so my attempt at fixing it failed. But I received the replacements I ordered, so when I get a chance to mess around on the bike again, I'll change them out.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I rode to work today. Was going stir crazy driving the cage...

The accent light is still flickering, so my attempt at fixing it failed. But I received the replacements I ordered, so when I get a chance to mess around on the bike again, I'll change them out.
Thanks for the updates Evol. Turns out these are the same LEDs I'd use for the interior of my car so I'm ordering a bunch and will order extras for the FZ if necessary. Let us know what you find with the new bulbs!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks for the updates Evol. Turns out these are the same LEDs I'd use for the interior of my car so I'm ordering a bunch and will order extras for the FZ if necessary. Let us know what you find with the new bulbs!
Shall do...
That's the thing with "newer" electronics. One day they are working fine, and the next they either fail without warning or start doing weird shit.
The funny thing is that if that emitter had failed completely, I most probably would not have noticed since there are 5 emitters in total per bulb.

P.S. For anyone reading this wondering if they should spend their money on Tripage products, don't worry about it. They are great products and yes, I had a minor failure, but that can (and does) happen with all brands.
I picked up replacement parts without question because I know and trust Tripage's products and I am still very happy with the products.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts