Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone, I want to purchase this amazing bike I have some question about this bike like want to know about its speed, mileage can anyone tell me about these features.

·
Registered
444 Posts
about the bike specs
speed. it is fast enough to get my friend to a weight watcher convention before the pizza is gone.
millage it gets good millage so good in fact, it goes longer enough on a tank that it reduces chances of catching corona on a gas station toilet seat.

JK awaiting reply

·
Registered
11 Posts
Those are the wrong questions.

How fast it is is not important. It is fast enough. What you will care about is how QUICK it is. It is the acceleration which is vital, not its ultimate top speed, which you may never see. Acceleration, on the other hand, is used every time you ride. And this is possibly the best motorcycle for that at this price point. Additionally, the motor's characteristics are such that you will not need to downshift to accelerate quickly. It is a very satisfying motor, with more real world grunt - torque on demand - than most literbikes.

Mileage is decent, not great. It is acceptable. And you will forget worrying about it when you ride this motorcycle. Personally, I would be more concerned with reliability of a bike which I was considering. For the record, the FZ / MT is average for the Japanese bikes (which is quite good overall).

I think it is extremely likely you will love this motorcycle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts