Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stop this below zero weather . i have a new bike to go get . hum may barrow a enclosed trailer . yup that would work

·
Registered
60 Posts
stop this below zero weather . i have a new bike to go get . hum may barrow a enclosed trailer . yup that would work
I'm with you!! Brought my bike home Saturday afternoon with the temp at -5 and breezy (which was the high for the day). Its to cold to even go out and look at my new ride :-(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Funny guys.. -8 right now in Saint Paul MN.
I should change to studs and take pictures using Lilith as a Snow-blower... grin

·
Registered
584 Posts
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel
Funny guys.. -8 right now in Saint Paul MN.
I should change to studs and take pictures using Lilith as a Snow-blower... grin

did you have a pair of these in mind.....

Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ya i know how you feel our riding season is done minus 5c or about 20f and snow and ice covering everything even the roads man winter sucks for biking have to run the 4 wheeler for a while...

Attachments

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya i know how you feel our riding season is done minus 5c or about 20f and snow and ice covering everything even the roads man winter sucks for biking have to run the 4 wheeler for a while...
20 would be a great heat wave . Hope we get there soon

·
Registered
418 Posts
And I was complaining about it being 43 degrees yesterday when I rode my FZ home! I guess I have it pretty good here in SC for the moment except for the POURING rain.....

·
Registered
663 Posts
It could be worse boys. You could be in Alaska with me. I was down in Phoenix last week, and they were complaining about the cold. At least they were still riding things with two wheels. Me, not so much now that I'm home.

Snow Snowmobile Vehicle Winter Motorsport

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in Milwaukee... it is frustrating! :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts