Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally went and got my graphite bike today! Almost spilled when the front wheel lifted up, but somehow I kept it rubber side down lol. I drove straight from the dealership to home and installed my fender eliminator and Flash2Pass. tomorrow frame sliders will be going on. Its such a beautiful bike! Now I know the addiction. Everyone seems to want the OTD price, ill tell you straight up, I financed the whole thing....I have a 5 year extended warranty covering everything.10k OTD with everything included.

For some reason my pics won't upload but fear not my fellow forumers, I have used IMGUR, Here they are!

FZ-09 - Imgur

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the addiction, welcome to 09, welcome to the forum! Make sure to check your tire pressure and to get those tires warmed up. Once you warm em up you get to watch the chicken strip get smaller and smaller. Thanks to Palomar mountain mine are all gone.

·
Registered
582 Posts
this weekend up here in Norcal will be very nice weather for you to get it broke in. I'm planning to head out Saturday and Sunday for a few hundred more miles. Got mine in Red Bluff about the same distance from here to Roseville. I did go to Roseville and sat on a Red one that was sold but I got the same color as you did.

Enjoy. If you are up in this area PM me and maybe we can ride somewhere.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this weekend up here in Norcal will be very nice weather for you to get it broke in. I'm planning to head out Saturday and Sunday for a few hundred more miles. Got mine in Red Bluff about the same distance from here to Roseville. I did go to Roseville and sat on a Red one that was sold but I got the same color as you did.

Enjoy. If you are up in this area PM me and maybe we can ride somewhere.
I'm contemplating the ride up to Georgetown tomorrow and back down

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Congratulations on the bike, and glad you kept it up....that would have been bad....especially on your first ride.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Congrats & welcome. Ride safe!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Reactions: RedRay

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congrat, i got it for around the same price.

Also i cant seem to wheelie on this thing. Ive been conditioned too much to hold back on the streets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts