Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
looks like an auto cherry bomb with 3 outlets welded to it, chopped off stock muffler and welded or added slip on extension and painted black, probably the cheapest way to make a slip on if you're into the style, sound...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like an auto cherry bomb with 3 outlets welded to it, chopped off stock muffler and welded or added slip on extension and painted black, probably the cheapest way to make a slip on if you're into the style, sound...
Yikes. I think I'll keep it stock for now. Love the sound, just wish it were a little bit louder & without the scrotum

·
Registered
877 Posts
The Suck is strong in this one. :cool:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I give him an A for effort. I really want an exhaust in this style (3 outlet) but other than that this thing looks and sounds hideous.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Sounds like those wanna be fast and furious cars with the fart cans.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm betting that hack used JB WELD to cement the pipe together. Good grief.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Looks like he was trying replicate the pipes in the Akra exhaust...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Is this a joke????? Why would someone think that sounds good? It's a direct rip off of the TOCE exhaust but looks 10x worse and sounds 1000 times worse

·
Registered
224 Posts
I dont mean to sound crass, but at idle it sounds like its farting. I really like the aesthetics, and it sounds ok when accelerating...but that idle sounds lame.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts