Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Totally pumped to get this on my helmet.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: RickyNY

·
Registered
509 Posts
I don't have one, but I've definitely been looking at them. I'm curious what led you to choose the 20s over the 10 or 10r?

·
Registered
987 Posts
I love love love mine. I use mine with a pair of Shure SE215-CL earphones vs the supplied speakers.

Reactions: rtsb and FazeNiner

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have one, but I've definitely been looking at them. I'm curious what led you to choose the 20s over the 10 or 10r?
I wanted the FM radio and just the capabilities to pair with alot of riders if I want to plus the outer intercom is cool when I'm at the guard gate if they ask me a question.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Mine is too quiet with earplugs in. Not being sarcastic, but I used to run speakers and earplugs, so I just heard the music and not a lot of road / engine noise. Sena's are too quiet at max volume to hear music / comms....

·
Registered
584 Posts
I wondered about that? Ear plugs kill Sena?

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Custom studio earmolds are the way to go. I have speakers for when my ear canals can no longer take the molds, about five days solid, I have to give them a rest.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I wondered about that? Ear plugs kill Sena?
My Shures act as ear plugs and allow me to listen to my music at a level that will not damage my hearing.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tested it out today and with earpluugs in on the freeway I heard the radio just fine but my personal music was to low I could barely hear it.I still like it way better than having ear plugs in I got tired of wearing ear buds.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have the 20s also one of the best buys I have done....plenty loud for me without plugs, there is a setting to override the 100% volume setting....think factory it only goes to 85%....

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the 20s also one of the best buys I have done....plenty loud for me without plugs, there is a setting to override the 100% volume setting....think factory it only goes to 85%....
Thank you for the heads up I'll check that out.

Reactions: DNFDOUG
1 - 15 of 15 Posts