Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many FZ09 owners, I wanted a little more out of my bike. Unfortunately, an ECU flash and graves block off plates where all I could afford. Some people may think it's a waste of money until you get an exhaust, I am going to say otherwise. Right off the bat, you notice a much smoother throttle. Can you make it choppy? Well, yeah, if you don't pay attention to your clutch lever position. But it's not choppy like the stock ride. It's smooth, really smooth. The way the bike accelerates is much more fluid than it was. It continues to pull through the RPM range (at least 1-3, since my highway has a lot of cops and traffic). The stock bike seemed to die off once you tried to go into high RPMs. It may not be much of a drop off, but it's enough for me to notice. Overall, I am thoroughly pleased with my ECU flash. The bike is a better beast than it was. As for customer service, Fuel Moto is awesome. I have ordered several things from them for my Harley, and when I saw they had a flash for my FZ09, I knew it's who I wanted to go with. Jamie and his crew are phenomenal. I sent my ECU off Friday morning through USPS. Even with priority, it got to them on Monday at about 10:30am. Why post the time? You may wonder. It's because I got a FedEx notification saying the package had been picked up around noon. When they say it's typically a same day turn around, they mean it. I attached a picture of my ECU since it now has a Fuel Moto sticker on it. I could have taken it off, but I think the clover will just add to my luck.

Overall, if you are wondering if Fuel Moto can deliver, the answer is yes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I was just up there yesterday having Jamie work his Power Vision magic on my H-D FLHT. I also saw/heard his upcoming E series FZ exhaust and it sounds/looks wonderful! Mine will be on the way shortly :). Their combination of tuning knowledge and customer service can't be beat! Enjoy :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just up there yesterday having Jamie work his Power Vision magic on my H-D FLHT. I also saw/heard his upcoming E series FZ exhaust and it sounds/looks wonderful! Mine will be on the way shortly :). Their combination of tuning knowledge and customer service can't be beat! Enjoy :)
An exhaust for the FZ from Jamie? Hell yes!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts