Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SAM_0598.jpg SAM_0599.jpg SAM_0602.jpg SAM_0612.jpg View attachment 5602
High Power White 3w LED Eagle Eye Bumper DRL Fog Light Motorcycle Light Daytime Running DRL $11.79 for Six (used four).
2 x New 17cm General 6W Super Bright COB Bulb Car LED RED Daytime Running Light DRL Driving Lamp black housing. $11.86 (used one)

Note the second picture: The stock rear lights are on.
The 3w LED look like I have bright flashlights on all four corners.
:color::cool::color:

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
I thought there was a federal law prohibiting a white light on the rear of a vehicle.....any vehicle, with the exception of a license plate light. You may want to check into that.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought there was a federal law prohibiting a white light on the rear of a vehicle.....any vehicle, with the exception of a license plate light. You may want to check into that.

Pretty sure your right. I know if you have a broken tail light showing white light you'll likely get a ticket in KY. The white lights are on the side front and rear and the KY DMV told me white three watt LEDs were okay to use as side lights. It is kind of hard to tell in the photos. Two police cars saw me ride by yesterday with the lights on but it was daylight. I may stop by a local police station and ask if they will take a look because I don't need a ticket. Thanks for the information. :color::cool::color:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts