Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike had a new Akrapovic carbon exhaust and PCV installed today (plus had the healight harness recall done). I pick it up tomorrow morning at 9am but my sales guy sent me some pics and a short vid clip of my bike.. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas :toothy10:

image(4).jpg image(5).jpg IMG_3651.jpg

Reactions: Hunter and tedbot

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm sure you are going to love the sound. I really don't know if I will pull the trigger on a new exhaust/muffler though. I run a G9 Bluetooth to my helmet and enjoy my tunes too much when riding. Would turn it off to hear an Akra in the mountain twisties though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks awesome, love the sound mine makes.. ;)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure you are going to love the sound. I really don't know if I will pull the trigger on a new exhaust/muffler though. I run a G9 Bluetooth to my helmet and enjoy my tunes too much when riding. Would turn it off to hear an Akra in the mountain twisties though.
Yeah I have a Sena Bluetooth and love to listen to music, audiobooks and podcasts when riding.. I'll find out in less than 2 hours whether the sound of the muffler hinders my Bluetooth fidelity. I'll give a report for you tonight after work.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
video of you fist pumping to your new sound system is mandatory (at least it is here in Jersey ;) )

·
Registered
406 Posts
Shouldn't matter. My other bike is super loud and I have no issue hearing the music on my G9.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts