Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked her up yesterday. I have to say I am VERY impressed. After all the mixed reviews on YouTube had me kinda of wondering. I have to say tho I am in love :) 2 things I am in happy about. 1. Dealer left bolt out of right mirror and this holds break and all onto the handlebars so it moves. Terrible and I didn't realize it until I got 2 hours back home :/ 2 I have a small and I mean small amount of oil around the right can on the valve cover. But from referencing this site I found out others have had this and it usually fixes itself. Thanks for this site and everyone on it! Or I would be pissed and probably crying about a bike with 50 mi leaking oil haha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Congrats!!! Great bike. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike. I really like the Orange FZ

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Welcome to the club.

If you think you like it now, just wait. It gets even better!

Pay attention to the power while it is new. Once you get 1000 miles on it the power increase due to break in is amazing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone, I rode to work today and have already had to refrence this site. I have a small amount of oil coming from the valve cover like a few others on here. Everyone says it usually cures itself just keep an eye on it. Let me know if anyone wants pics of the valve cover.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts