Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Steve Wilber and I live in Indio, CA just past Palm Springs...Its Tuesday and I picked up the new niner today. When I rode out of the lot the bike decided to do a wheeley. I had trouble adjusting to the throttle, it took me a few miles to work it out. I made it home safe and sound...

Love it except the seat, Russell phone number please!!!

I am 72 years old and have ridden about 300,000 miles in the last 14 years. 97 Wing, 01 Wing. St1100. St1300, FZ-1 which I am keeping, 04 BMW K1200-GT, and several other bikes.

Love this 09, So light and flickable.

I want several accessories, A full screen, a rear rack, anything else I should consider????

Lets hear from you guys and gals:p:p:p :eek::eek::eek: :kiss::kiss::kiss:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Congratulations Lucky, 1-800-432-9566 is the number for Russell Day Long seats.

I recently bought a Russell Day Long seat and would not ride without it.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Hi, my name is Steve Wilber and I live in Indio, CA just past Palm Springs...Its Tuesday and I picked up the new niner today. When I rode out of the lot the bike decided to do a wheeley. I had trouble adjusting to the throttle, it took me a few miles to work it out. I made it home safe and sound...

Love it except the seat, Russell phone number please!!!

I am 72 years old and have ridden about 300,000 miles in the last 14 years. 97 Wing, 01 Wing. St1100. St1300, FZ-1 which I am keeping, 04 BMW K1200-GT, and several other bikes.

Love this 09, So light and flickable.

I want several accessories, A full screen, a rear rack, anything else I should consider????

Lets hear from you guys and gals:p:p:p :eek::eek::eek: :kiss::kiss::kiss:
WOW. Welcome and congrats on the new -09. I hope I can still ride when I'm 72, hell I hope I'm still alive. All praises.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Eolith, from Google I found Custom Motorcycle Seats and Touring Saddles - "Day-Long" Touring Saddles and Motorcycle Seats by Russell Cycle Products and the phone number matches the one posted by Trey so that must be it.

Chances are I'll need more seat padding but the Day-long seats might be too touring orientated for me. Will see what the options are in the spring.

Edit: Wow, that link expanded a lot lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Welcome to our little piece of the Interwebs and Congratulations on the new FZ. Lots of miles chalked up there and lots of fun I'm sure. Come on in, settle down in one of the chairs and enjoy the yamahafz09 forum.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Eolith, from Google I found Custom Motorcycle Seats and Touring Saddles - "Day-Long" Touring Saddles and Motorcycle Seats by Russell Cycle Products and the phone number matches the one posted by Trey so that must be it.

Chances are I'll need more seat padding but the Day-long seats might be too touring orientated for me. Will see what the options are in the spring.

thanks for the link. I was being lazy and should have just looked at it myself. Apologies!

·
Registered
247 Posts
RDL Seat Group Buy 2013 004.jpg

I have a RDL on my KLX250sf and like the seat because I ride supermoto style putting my foot out when turning. If you ride sportbike style, hanging off the side or dragging your knee (like racers) you might not like RDL seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts