Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i first saw this thread http://www.yamahafz09.com/forum/6-fz-09-general-discussion/1268-had-share-valtermoto-components.html i really liked how the engine/fairing bolt kits brought the bike together by getting some blue in the middle to complement the wheels but not over do it by painting anything.. so i contacted the only distributor for valtermoto in the US (PJsparts.com) and even though they didnt show anything for the FZ they contacted valter to confirm price and availability and after a couple weeks i got these today.. engine/fairing bolt kit and rear brake fluid cap in blue.. valter.jpg and before you guys yell at me i will have the installed pix ASAP!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looking at doing this on my orange dont want a bunch of color just small items i think make the bike look even better. also if i can find frame sliders, bar ends u get the point.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
exactly.. just nice subtle accents..

·
Registered
555 Posts
Awesome I was wondering if they did the bolt kits for our bikes yet.

I have also just ordered a whole load of Valter Moto goodies.......frame sliders, swingarm/fork sliders, oil cap, stem nut, preload adjusters, bar ends. All in the best colour of blue of course!!!

That fluid cap and bolt kit will round out my accents I wish to do very nicely. Thanks for the post. Big shoutout to pjsparts too, they are awesome. Didnt even think to ask about the bolt kit.....will do now!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i totally forgot about the oil cap.. im sure it fits other models so that one should be easier to get..

·
Registered
555 Posts
What I did was downloaded the Valter Moto catalogue, which lists all the part numbers for each and every part. That way you can see if any other parts from other bikes have a matching part number to our bike, and buy accordingly if the parts you desire are not available specifically for our bike. But most already are. Interestingly a lot of the parts for our bikes have totally different part numbers or new part numbers, which is great to see that they have developed and taken the time to develop specifically for the newer bikes. Good on them I say. Part numbers are listed for "MT-09" due to them being a European company. And makes for easy ordering when you know the specific part code and colour code also.

Code for oil cap is:

TOCX02Y

Catalogues can be dowloaded or viewed at the following site for those interested:

www.valtermotoracing.com

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i have it.. i just forgot when i placed my order..

Reactions: Poogamer69

·
Registered
612 Posts
I just spoke to the distributor for Pazzo levers and he does a special line of brake levers called "IFX Candy Series" and he said the blue lever in that series is a pretty close match to the blurple wheels. He even does an intense orange color that would work for the guys riding the blazing orange FZ, here's his website: Welcome to Imoto Concepts!!

image.jpg

Also there's a set of handlebars it found that look like blurple called Zeta Solid bars - ZETA RACING -

image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the ASV F3's which is about the best blue I've seen and they match my blue speigler banjos and these bolts damn near perfectly!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have the ASV F3's which is about the best blue I've seen and they match my blue speigler banjos and these bolts damn near perfectly!
Photos?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In good time my friend.. I should have new photos this weekend

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Looking at doing this on my orange dont want a bunch of color just small items i think make the bike look even better. also if i can find frame sliders, bar ends u get the point.
too bad they don't seem to carry any orange.

I just spoke to the distributor for Pazzo levers and he does a special line of brake levers called "IFX Candy Series" and he said the blue lever in that series is a pretty close match to the blurple wheels. He even does an intense orange color that would work for the guys riding the blazing orange FZ, here's his website: Welcome to Imoto Concepts!!
that orange in the candy section looks pretty solid

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here's some pix.. lighting is a little low but you can still make everything out.. if anyone wants any specific angles/areas too bad! kidding! let me know what you guys want (questions/pictures).. over all i think it transforms the bike.. i love how it turned out. they supplied bolts for more areas then i expected which was a nice surprise.
DSCN0248 (200x150).jpg DSCN0249 (150x200).jpg DSCN0250 (150x200).jpg DSCN0251 (200x150).jpg DSCN0252 (200x150).jpg

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
555 Posts
Got any pics from far back, as in the entire bike from different angles? Would be nice to see how it all flows together. Cheers.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll take that shot tomorrow..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Reactions: Poogamer69
1 - 20 of 51 Posts