Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, had the bike about 2 months now and have really loved it. Had a bit of an incident about a month ago and had a wreck. Broke my collar bone and messed up the bike a bit. I posted a thread about that but that's all in the past now... Here's some pics and what it has turned into.

First day and unloaded off my trailer...

Removed rear sets and made my own block off plates/rear cylinder holder. Also did graves fender eliminator.

Next was ermax screen and mirror removal until my Mirrors and bar ends came in.

Bar ends. CRG Arrow/Rhinomoto button ends.

Then some accident pics...

Busted oil pan was the culprit.

Got everything replaced and installed M4 slip on.

That's it for now... Thanks for all the help and advice. Any questions, just ask...

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Good to see that you made a fairly quick recovery and that the bike is back together.....good on ya!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to see her all back together!!
Glad you're doing pretty good too!
Let's go for a ride soon
Let's do it! I've put about 300 miles on her in the past week.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How are you liking that M4 compare to stock?
Would you ever go back to stock?
I love it. Great sound and I've been running it without the baffle. It just sounds so beastly...

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to see that you made a fairly quick recovery and that the bike is back together.....good on ya!
Thank you.. People I work with were like "you gonna ride again? Are you scared?" Lol... No, I'm not scared. Shit happens.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
hey, can you link to your other thread, or let me know here: How did the oil pan cause you accident (oil leak on rear tire I presume?) and how did the pan get damaged?
sorry about your injuries man, glad you got everything back to normal again

·
Registered
730 Posts
Good to see you posting again.. we should go for a ride!

·
Registered
520 Posts
As far as ways to take a fall... That could have happened to anyone, i remember reading that thread and thinking "damn, i can see that happening to even the best and safest riders"... I'm glad you recovered, health and bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts