Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
There's a southern ontario group here on the site. You could join us. Maybe we'll find you a friend up north there. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
any one in the muskoka area with an fz-09 ? would love to meet up for a ride and discus our bikes.
I don't live in Muskoka, but I'm up there quite a bit. 38, 117, 118, 518, 141, 35. Great place to ride!

·
Registered
656 Posts
If I go out for a ride - It's usually up that way. I'm in Barrie. I'd be game for a rip.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
If I go out for a ride - It's usually up that way. I'm in Barrie. I'd be game for a rip.
As you were typing this, I was heading up to Rosseau, then ran 141 to Muskoka 35(4) down through Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, back through Bala and home. Great ride today!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Not me. I would like to live in katrine around bracebridge. There is too many trees for paragliders but things change. On a side note to you south ontario riders. There has been a change in some hov lanes signs for the pan am games now including us. Finally we get to use hov lanes.

·
Registered
656 Posts
As you were typing this, I was heading up to Rosseau, then ran 141 to Muskoka 35(4) down through Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, back through Bala and home. Great ride today!
I did that run last weekend. Everything was good!! Other than southwood. It's rough. The Muskoka backroads were a little rough but still a great ride. By backroads I'm referring to brackenrig and falkenburg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts