1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
110 Posts
what helmet mount are you using? i'm currently using the mount that came with the camera but I'm not sure if i like the angle from the top of the helmet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
what helmet mount are you using? i'm currently using the mount that came with the camera but I'm not sure if i like the angle from the top of the helmet.
I'm using the Gopro side mount. Had to buy an adapter Gopro/Sony mount. I also used the Sony adapter firt in the top of the helmet, but the side mount view is much better

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In this particular situation, I know I have to take part of the blame, and I didn’t said otherwise. I didn't get hurt nor there was any damage to the car or my bike.

But I didn't get hit only because I was eager or lane splitting, the car just changed lanes suddenly and wasn’t signaling.

But thanks for your comment! :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
You would get a ticket for riding on the shoulder in the US. Crazy traffic! Like your videos.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Thanks!

What does it mean "riding on the shoulder"?
Riding on the shoulder is at the beginning of your videos when you're driving off of the main highway surface passing on the right side of all the cars. The unfinished surface on the right is called the shoulder.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.