Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, joined the forum once I've placed my order and yesterday was the day I picked my SP from the dealer.

First mod has been done after my 120 miles ride from the dealer ...took the long way home and enjoyed every minute ...tail tidy ... Yamaha MT-09 & FZ-09 Tail Tidy 2021 onwards. | eBay
Next mod bar end mirrors...first impression of the bike is that it is better than I expected and the engine gearbox are smooth and slik ... quickshifter works amazingly well and the suspension of the box is amazing.
I am thinking to get the full Akrapovic in stainless steel but I am not sure if I should wait and see what others are bringing to the table.

Aleks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bike looks great!! As far as the mirrors...myself I would position them to give you the best view of whats behind and beside you.
Thanks ,I will try them out on the road in both positions and see how I feel about them. With original ones you always have to shift your body a bit to see anything .. I'm not having that with these ones as it becomes annoying.
Aleks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

So this happened today ... Went out to put another 100 miles on the bike ...now ticking over @220 miles.
Must say the bike is amazing and handles a dream.
Mirrors work nicely in this position and I wouldn't change them.
Decisions need to be made about exhaust ... frustrating a bit about the cost but we live one life ... 🧐😄🤑🏍💨💯

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP
70 Posts
View attachment 166169
So this happened today ... Went out to put another 100 miles on the bike ...now ticking over @220 miles.
Must say the bike is amazing and handles a dream.
Mirrors work nicely in this position and I wouldn't change them.
Decisions need to be made about exhaust ... frustrating a bit about the cost but we live one life ... 🧐😄🤑🏍💨💯
Put the windscreen on! I get mine tomorrow!

·
Registered
Yamaha MT 09 SP 2021
79 Posts
Bike handles exceptionally.I finished my break in and currently at 2000kms and went for my first fast ride ,but without overdoing it in order to check how the bike behaves.well this was the result

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT-09 SP
70 Posts
:eek::eek::eek: no way ... Let me know how you like it and please post some pics...😎
So, unfortunately they sent me the wrong hardware... They sent me the screen for the 2021 (I think) and the hardware for the 2017-2020 MT-09 😭 :mad:

Update : They are sending me the correct hardware 👍

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts