Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 123 Posts
Discussion starter · #103 · (Edited)
Anybody who wants it can you just start a conversation with me, makes it easier. I'm not selling it, it's still a free download but it would be nice if folk could do an intro post before messaging. No guarantee how long the Dropbox link I bought will be live, but once it's dead I won't be uploading it anywhere else.

Alternatively it's free somewhere on Facebook apparently.

Thanks.

Anybody who wants it can you just start a conversation with me, makes it easier.
I apparently don't post here enough to unlock direct messaging, but if you are still sharing that, I would love to get a copy of it. I am about to be wiring up a new Scorpio alarm with the ignition disable module, and the shop manual would be very helpful with that process.

Anybody who wants it can you just start a conversation with me, makes it easier. I'm not selling it, it's still a free download but it would be nice if folk could do an intro post before messaging. No guarantee how long the Dropbox link I bought will be live, but once it's dead I won't be uploading it anywhere else.

Thanks.
I just found this forum and since I am new I cannot send private messaging. @Charlie1985: would you be so kind to share manual for mt-09 with me? It would help a lot. Thanks

Yes sure, start a conversation with me.
Hey. Not gonna lie I just literally created this account but I've been lurking around here for a while. Got my SP last August and I've got like almost 1100 km on it. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing the manual with me aswell? Would be much appreciated :) I'm really OCD with everything and I'd love to check out all the torques on the bolts of the bike. I only found a few of them in the manual I got with the purchase.

I wasn't able to start a conversation either (sorta obvious).

Cheers from Finland.

Hello again! I am curious about this: "Please refer to “BASIC INFORMATION” (separate volume, Y0A-28197-E0*) for basic instructions that must be observed during servicing. Repair and maintenance work attempted by anyone without this knowledge is likely to render the vehicle unsafe and unfit for use."!!!
DId anyone saw this volume from Yamaha?!...I hope!....

Discussion starter · #118 ·

Thanks.

101 - 120 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.