Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 123 Posts
I'm still searching for one of these PDF service manuals for the 2021 MT-09 SP. All the prior links failed to work for me. Anyone got a manual or a link they can share?

Or I need the torque spec on the "engine mount screw" by the radiator. I'm stalling frame sliders and the manufacturer of the sliders says to torque to Yamaha's specs. Given that this bolt holds the engine in place, I felt that using the correct torque value was prudent.
Is this the one you're looking for?

Attachments

Ive sent you a message mate.
@Charlie1985, can you share where you found your PDF since the previous links are unavailable? Kerxo shared a link from tradebit for $25 but, since you already have a proven source, it'd be great to go with yours. Thanks for your help dude!

Also, does anyone know if the manuals for the 21' & 22" are identical?

Discussion starter · #47 ·
@Charlie1985, can you share where you found your PDF since the previous links are unavailable? Kerxo shared a link from tradebit for $25 but, since you already have a proven source, it'd be great to go with yours. Thanks for your help dude!

Also, does anyone know if the manuals for the 21' & 22" are identical?
Message sent

I picked up a beautiful fluro 2021 mt09 last weekend and noticed on the ride home that the fork triple clamp seems to need straightening out. I’ve tried following the eBay link @Charlie1985 posted about purchasing the service manual as I also live in the UK and it seems like they’ve taken the manual off sale.

can I purchase the manual off yourself? These crooked handlebars are doing my head in!

Jamie

Hola amigos, estoy esperando mi MT 09 SP 2022, llega el 4 de mayo, 5 meses de espera 😭, y estoy buscando el manual de servicio para cuando llegue hacerle varias modificaciones 😏, ¿Sabéis dónde puedo conseguirlo? Gracias por todos vuestros comentarios, voy aprendiendo mientras espero que llegue.

Hello friends, I'm waiting for my MT 09 SP 2022, it arrives on May 4, 5 months of waiting 😭, and I'm looking for the service manual for when it arrives to make several modifications 😏, do you know where I can get it? Thanks for all your comments, I'm learning while I wait for it to arrive.

41 - 60 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.