Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 123 Posts
Hi, I am wondering if anyone of you with the MT-09 2021 workshop manual could do me a favor and look up the front fork spring length. I have a 2017 FZ-09 and my workshop manual
says my spring is 300.3MM in length. I want to try one out of the 2021 since they are supposedly dual rate. I have upgraded my suspension to a .9 KG spring and I feel it is too much and
I would like a lighter spring.
Thank you very much,
Lawrence

Received my manual. Excellent quality pdf. 750 pages, no DRM or access restrictions. Internally hyperlinked (click to jump straight to the required page), high-def vector diagrams (zoom in 500% and see close, crisp detail).

I agree with Charlie that this vendor is asking a very modest price, so I'm not going to punish his enterprise by immediately posting into free circulation online. I'll do that in a few months if it doesn't leak by other means.

I bought mine at ebay for like 14$, not so expensive Smart PDF indexed file very high resolution, got it few seconds after payment. Just make a search "MT-09 2021 service manual"

Here is where i bought
Hi Kerxo,

I'm currently trying to install the SP cruise control on the regular Mt09! Could you please help me by sharing me a screenshot? (I can also paid for the whole pdf) I'm trying to connect the left handlebar control (cruise control).

Many thanks

So far the only differences I see between the SP and the Standard MT09 (cruise control level)
is the left hand control and part #8. The screen, the ecu and wiring are the same.
They're not. SP has different part numbers for wiring, screen, and ECU. Just compare the connector pinouts for the ECU's, the SP has additional wires going into it.

Edit: You do actually need both schematics to see the differences.

I'm still searching for one of these PDF service manuals for the 2021 MT-09 SP. All the prior links failed to work for me. Anyone got a manual or a link they can share?

Or I need the torque spec on the "engine mount screw" by the radiator. I'm stalling frame sliders and the manufacturer of the sliders says to torque to Yamaha's specs. Given that this bolt holds the engine in place, I felt that using the correct torque value was prudent.

21 - 40 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.