Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Here is my mt09 2015 !!

Oes front frame slider
Oes spools
Protaper contour carmichael blue
Koso heated grips (not complete yet install)
Modified seat (incomplete yet, in the pilot space need more comfort)
Yamaha original part ropcase rack
Topcase Kappa (alternative version of givi)
Triboseat of fz6

Next mods:
- Led turn signal
- usb charger
- end bar blue cnc

·
Registered
246 Posts
Blue forks are nice. Wish I had them on my bike...I hate the gold crap they stick us with. On the other hand, If I had to ride with a trunk like that...I wouldn't ride. To each their own I suppose.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes, the gold forks work well with the Orange/Yellow/Red color schemes, but I think the blue forks go better with the blurple wheels :) I would prefer black or silver forks to go along with my metallic silver color but nothing is perfect :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Blue forks are nice. Wish I had them on my bike...I hate the gold crap they stick us with. On the other hand, If I had to ride with a trunk like that...I wouldn't ride. To each their own I suppose.
Yes Blue Forks!

Regarding trunks on motorbikes, they really aren't that bad. You can fit a sack lunch in there. And once you're on the bike you don't see the trunk. For me it's the better compromise instead of owning a car!

·
Registered
50 Posts
my dad had a trunk on his nighthawk... I always hated it... but its practical and like a lot of things in life, my dad was right... trunks are cool...lol

·
Registered
962 Posts
The trunk on mine lifts on and off easily, yet provides a sturdy and comfortable backrest for my daughter or my girlfriend. If I only rode alone then I wouldn't have the trunk or even the rack - but until someone comes out with a sturdy backrest for the FZ-09 then I'll have a trunk on my bike when carrying a passenger.

I wonder if I could get Pirate's Lair to make an FZ-09 backrest?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great looking bike. Is that a front license plate above the headlight?
Yes. Soon that will out of there (new law here)

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Great looking rig my man! I too see the merits of a top case, particularly for commuting and/or taking a passenger - Givi rack going on mine tomorrow...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts