Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 has arrived and we are having an awesome spell of weather in the South of NZ :D. Bikes got about 2300km now and I now realise I did the right thing by keeping it, the Yamaha flash and 10w fork oil mod has been a revelation, Im stoked with how my exhaust system ended up for sweet F A in costs. As I type I have a GIVI screen and hand guards coming, shorty levers are on order, another 2005 ZX10R shock coming, a kiwi made ventura pack rack system and headlight protector coming, hopefully in the next couple of weeks Kev's 02 controller, then I will get the bike on the dyno. Im looking to get some Andreanni? cartridges, a Yamaha performance airfilter and an EJK controller after winter this year. My next cheapy mods are going to be a self made radiator guard and scoop inserts, then try and attempt to make a tail tidy out of the factory plate mount. May have a crack at some case savers on a 3D printer and autocad. Will post progress photos.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
2015 ...May have a crack at some case savers on a 3D printer and autocad. Will post progress photos.
Def post pics of 3D printer items, if you go that route. Cool!
Welcome to the MACHINE!
Roll on....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts