1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Reactions: Desert Rat

·
Registered
369 Posts
It was believable until I noticed he didn't have a Rapid Red FZ-09. Pretty sure the "Master of Torque" is Red.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
It was believable until I noticed he didn't have a Rapid Red FZ-09. Pretty sure the "Master of Torque" is Red.
Obviously spoken by a man who knows.......;)

Reactions: cthouse

·
Registered
108 Posts
Those videos look expensive...too bad they couldn't have used the money to make a CCT that actually works...:p
No. Unfortunately they also spent the equivalent of the GDP of a small African nation on the promo video for the Tricity Scooter.

I was actually forced to watch the entire 4 minutes 22 seconds of this tripe, in that I went to catch a movie recently and it was played amongst the trailers ...

WTF were / are they thinking!

·
Registered
429 Posts
No. Unfortunately they also spent the equivalent of the GDP of a small African nation on the promo video for the Tricity Scooter.

I was actually forced to watch the entire 4 minutes 22 seconds of this tripe, in that I went to catch a movie recently and it was played amongst the trailers ...

Oh man that was so cringe worthy. I need a shower

Reactions: FZ09inBKK

·
Registered
200 Posts

Indeed! That thing @ 2:49 looks a lot like the contraption Dr. Weir invented and it didn't work out too well for the Event Horizon or Capt. Miller's crew. We need to let the Japanese know that they can't just create a hole in space-time without consequences!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts