Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Yup. But isn't that Screen way overdone....?????

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
3.7 gallon fuel tank ftw!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
If this keeps the light weight of FZ, this will be a huge winner. Bigger gas tank and better wind protection will make it much more practical for everyday use. Hopefully, Yamaha will learn something from FZ and include better suspension, ABS, and consistent fueling from the get-go.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
If this keeps the light weight of FZ, this will be a huge winner. Bigger gas tank and better wind protection will make it much more practical for everyday use. Hopefully, Yamaha will learn something from FZ and include better suspension, ABS, and consistent fueling from the get-go.
They could add exactly what you're suggesting. But they'd have to add an MSRP of $9900 too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Same Chassis and engine ;)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Ok Boys -- I approve....but prepare yourselves for $9990++++

OTD $11k ++

·
Registered
124 Posts
The bike will be worth every penny of $9,999. $10,999 with side cases. It will easily out perform the Vstrom 1000, its closest competitor I think; and all at the price of a Vstrom 650 Adventure. The screen is horrible, but could easily be replaced with a more traditional touring style screen. Looks like the rear shock is the same, or similar to the FZ-09, though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
looks like a Gen 1 fz1....... I am hoping for a baby FJR, think bmw 800ish sport tourer. It's all guesses right now so we'll see.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.