Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been lurking for a while, but I did have to wait 6-7weeks before the bike was delivered yesterday. Yep this is an MT-09 In Blazing Orange, so Europe and Australia (?) only. Photos taken prior to a polish and the removal of those bloody stickers, and unfortunately only with my phone.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you're no longer a "lurker".........out of the closet! :cool: Congrats on the new bike........I really like the Orange color, and yes, we get the Orange her in N. America too!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Very nice, the one dealer I visited before my purchase had all three colors and although I am not an orange fan it did look really good sitting outside in the sun!

·
Registered
657 Posts
You guys are lucky that you get the clear turn stalks. The amber lenses stand out too much for me.

Bike looks great!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Only one orange in the thread? Here's a pic of mine, picked it up about a month ago and just had enough sun and dry roads to try it out this past weekend. I am in love.
IMAG0694_1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks okay but would be better if fender and cowling were orange. Just like the red color, why did they cheap out on the orange color.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I agree on the extra orange pieces, how hard would it be to match the orange and paint those pieces? Then she'd really sparkle!! Mark
Looks okay but would be better if fender and cowling were orange. Just like the red color, why did they cheap out on the orange color.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like the limited orange, it pops without being too loud for me. With the running / turn indicators lights on and the wheel stickers it has a more orange-ee profile going on than it first appears.

·
Registered
65 Posts
ok i think its official that i will be getting an orange FZ-09 when the time comes. these pictures are beautiful fizzer pilot!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts