Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I really like the blue paint on the frame. Congo Rats!!!

Reactions: mknj671

·
Registered
294 Posts
Love the rear seat (should have been this way on the 09), hate the front headlamp. Sorry, no grey...it's only black and white (love or hate)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Seeing as more people's MT-07s are probably rolling in now, I thought I'd start a picture thread.

I just went to pick mine up today. So much fun! I'll get some better pictures on this weekend's ride (hopefully the weather improves).

Yo jb. Same as you. Will be out prob Sat but deffo Sun (weather lady tells me it's gonna be at least 18c in the south)
Got the red one and its been in garage for just over a week (25 miles on clock due to wev)
Pics don't do your colour justice as it looks much better in the flesh. ("colour" that's how we spell it over here")
Look forward to your comments. Lost count of the times I've been out in the garage with a beer just looking at it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yo jb. Same as you. Will be out prob Sat but deffo Sun (weather lady tells me it's gonna be at least 18c in the south)
Got the red one and its been in garage for just over a week (25 miles on clock due to wev)
Pics don't do your colour justice as it looks much better in the flesh. ("colour" that's how we spell it over here")
Look forward to your comments. Lost count of the times I've been out in the garage with a beer just looking at it?
Hey,

Yeah I'm gonna get out at the crack of dawn tomorrow and get a couple of hours in before work, then off out for a ride with my Dad on Sunday. :)

Congrats on your purchase man. Did you enjoy your 25 miles? I really like the red. Pre-ordered race-blu but the dealer gave me a choice of that or red (seeing as they had a red one in stock). Was a tough choice but I'm happy with my decision.

Yep me too! I was out in the garage earlier just starring at it until the missus came out to ask "What are you doing?". I just replied with "errrrm, just getting my gear ready for tomorrow's ride..."

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey,

Yeah I'm gonna get out at the crack of dawn tomorrow and get a couple of hours in before work, then off out for a ride with my Dad on Sunday. :)

Congrats on your purchase man. Did you enjoy your 25 miles? I really like the red. Pre-ordered race-blu but the dealer gave me a choice of that or red (seeing as they had a red one in stock). Was a tough choice but I'm happy with my decision.

Yep me too! I was out in the garage earlier just starring at it until the missus came out to ask "What are you doing?". I just replied with "errrrm, just getting my gear ready for tomorrow's ride..."
How did it go? me betting big smiles all round?
Was a bit cooler here than the lady off the telly predicted so def out sunday.
Spent most of day trying to buy new lid. my "new" lid as I call it is actually around ten years old now.
And think another one is needed as when I look left or right, the helmet still looks forward and I'm left looking
at the inside!!
New one inbound (nobody has anything in stock these days) So will just have to suffer swivel helmet for tomorrow
18 deg+ prediction morrow uk. Have a good ride

Ps: basics...next time you are caught in garage leering at your bike the correct answer should be along the lines of::
Just sharpening blades on the mower dear..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts