Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll take it off your hands. I just did a 400 mile interstate ride on my FZ-09 and would have liked having a little wide protection while dodging semis. How would you like me to pay you?
Fitz

·
Registered
196 Posts
Started my own thread =]

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take it off your hands. I just did a 400 mile interstate ride on my FZ-09 and would have liked having a little wide protection while dodging semis. How would you like me to pay you?
Fitz
Hi Fitz, I don't know if you still have the windshield that you purchased from me, but I got the following email:

Earlier this year, you purchased an MRA screen for your 2014 Yamaha FZ-09. During continuous test rides, the manufacturer discovered that the screen mounting on the cowl is too soft, resulting in more movement at higher speeds than was intended.

You are being notified at this time to make you aware that MRA has addressed the issue and a retrofit kit is being shipped to you shortly. The kit will include new brackets and instructions on how you can easily switch out the parts. The old brackets can simply be discarded.

Affected screens for the Yamaha FZ-09 include:

MRA Double Bubble RacingScreen
MRA TouringScreen
MRA VarioTouringScreen

If you have moved or have an updated shipping address please contact our Customer Service Department at 855-255-5550 to let us know where to send your free kit.

It is always our goal to provide you the highest quality parts and support and we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 855-255-5550 or [email protected].

Best Regards –

The Twisted Throttle Team

The order is being shipped to me at their cost. Do you need the retrofit kit? Let me know and when I get it I'll ship it to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts