Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've posted on this forum before about MotoSocial, an event that started in Toronto, and my friend Viktor (the creator/organizer) has now expanded to many cities such as Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Cape Town. It's a wickedly awesome event, loads of friendly people, some amazing bikes, and just good coffee and places to hang out. I've been going a few years now, I see quite a few FZ-09's there, thought you might like my video.

#TheMotoSocial

If you can come along to one, I highly recommend it!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bob, I missed you at the last 2 events. However, I did drive by you in your video at 2:40! Let's keep in touch and we can meet before the next for sure. Nice vid!

To everyone else, yes, you must come to these events!! Always a fantastic time and great crowd.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob, I missed you at the last 2 events. However, I did drive by you in your video at 2:40! Let's keep in touch and we can meet before the next for sure. Nice vid!

To everyone else, yes, you must come to these events!! Always a fantastic time and great crowd.
Was that you?!? That's so funny! What a bloody coincidence out of all the bikes I videoed, ha ha!

Yep, let's keep in touch, I have your number.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts