Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Lol, I can get a better deal on bags at Walmart. Just messing with you.

I am glad I decided to go with the fz 09 over the r6 at the dealer that fateful day, these articles just reaffirm that.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
cool layout of the article - also note the color of the best bag for the buck - liquid graphite - suck it tepid red steve ;)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
U2 disgust me.

It just kills you that your bikes have NO color!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
red is for hondas
orange is for harley's and ktm's
why would anyone want to pay the same for no color
BLUE rules and is faster than a speeding bullet
so there
hehe

This is the word of the motorcycle gods. Also yellow for Suzuki, green for Kawasaki, blue for Yamaha.

·
Registered
429 Posts
omg one would think it's winter reading this thread..

·
Registered
343 Posts
How much needs removed to be classified as naked? I just looked over that 160hp winner of the class and it seems to have a lot of bits of covering. I would have to undress it to customize it. In fairness though , the bmw should have got bang and the fz-09 the naked. It may have been the fast color problems or the tester might have just got off that 675 and had not stretched out properly .

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Guys...........ONCE AGAIN.........let's keep the language under control please!

·
Registered
619 Posts
cool layout of the article - also note the color of the best bag for the buck - languid graphite - suck it tepid red steve ;)
There, ftfy

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They named it RAPID because it IS the Fastest. Call Yamaha direct or PM Vern if you have Any doubts :eagerness:

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Salesman at the Stealership told me.....He said, "trust me," this one is the Fastest....

I thought for a moment about how these guys make up stories, mislead when it's convenient, and often outright lie, so perhaps He was "due" for the absolute truth -- why would he lie....??? :argue:

Reactions: MoFZio
1 - 20 of 72 Posts