Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Well since you are a supporting vendor, I ordered my replacement crank case and oil pump cover from you. Thanks for supporting the best new motorcycle out there.

Reactions: MotorcycleGoodies

·
Registered
73 Posts
Awesome. I did notice that they had the old part number for the Cam Chain Tensioner.
1RC-12210-01-00?

Nice catch! 1RC-12210-01-00 was replaced with 1RC-1221-003-00 (which is currently out of stock @Yamaha BTW) our system would have caught this when we processed the order, but I did want to give everyone the heads up. I will also pass this along to the web-team to see if they can get that page updated ASAP.

Thanks DNFDOUG! :angel9:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well since you are a supporting vendor, I ordered my replacement crank case and oil pump cover from you. Thanks for supporting the best new motorcycle out there.
Got that order on the way for you! I tried to send you a PM but your box was full. We sent a tracking email as well, but I did want to make 100% sure you knew we got you covered.

Thanks again for the business! :cool:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Got that order on the way for you! I tried to send you a PM but your box was full. We sent a tracking email as well, but I did want to make 100% sure you knew we got you covered.

Thanks again for the business! :cool:
I received both emails. Thanks for being efficient, I've had some experience getting factory parts and this is the fastest I've seen them sent out. I ordered less than a week before they were sent out and the norm is usually 3-4 days longer. Thanks a bunch! I will post when I receive them!

Ps thanks for the heads up I cleaned my inbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MotorcycleGoodies
1 - 12 of 12 Posts