Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I've been trying to inject some rationality into the Comments section, but the BS is running pretty deep there...
Trying to inject rationality and/or logic into an internet argument is generally a fools errand. I don't even bother reading the comments.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I've been trying to inject some rationality into the Comments section, but the BS is running pretty deep there...
I don't know if you're a photographer by trade, or just got lucky. This is one of the best photos I've seen of the "09." Great lighting.

·
Registered
137 Posts
How many of those guys even own or have riden one???? doesnt sound like many...

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don't know if you're a photographer by trade, or just got lucky. This is one of the best photos I've seen of the "09." Great lighting.
Backlighting and then using a flash....looks awesome indeed...

·
Registered
570 Posts
I didn't have anything to do with the writing or photography for the article, I just posted some remarks in the Comments section refuting some of the more egregious criticisms of the FZ.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I didn't have anything to do with the writing or photography for the article, I just posted some remarks in the Comments section refuting some of the more egregious criticisms of the FZ.

Oops. I wasn't very clear yoyo. I was commenting on Lucky Devil's pic of the Graphite bike. The lighting is great, and it makes the blue really jump out. I agree with you on the comments to that article. I read about half of them before I got wore out and gave up.

And I realized after the fact that the pic was one from the article. I had just skipped to the story to read the article. It was probably shot by a professional.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts