Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let u guys know motodynamic has an integrated tail light in the works. They are using my bike for mach up. No pictures yet but should be ready in 1 month. You can see their other work at motodynamic.com. the housing will look the same with different internals and will all be plug and play, no soldering or butt connecting.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No info on that but I will make suggestion and get back to u. It will be programmable though for brake flash 3 times when applied, it can be on or off. Also the turn signal can be programmed for sequence or just straight flash. Its gonna be sweet. I cant wait either.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The link is up to check out a preview and sign up for email updates..

2014+ Yamaha FZ-09 MT-09 Sequential LED Tail Lights Smoke

Some words from the manufacturer...

"It takes the same shape and size as the stock except we integrated the plastic cover that snaps to the back of the light and made it 1 piece.

We didn't want to stray away from the OEM design since we wanted to make sure all the parts lined up correctly with the body lines. We've made all the LEDs turn on for the running light instead of just the outer ones like the OEM"

I had a motodynamic tail light on my R6 and it was top quality. All the LED's were as bright as the sun, should be a great product at a decent price.

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I got the motodynamic prototype yesterday. They are still working on it with no idea on production date. it seems pretty sweat, very bright with 4 modes. Sequential blinkers, 3 blink brake flash, no brake flash, and no sequential flash. I will post up a video of it tonight. I am currently using with stock turn signals along with the integrated light. Not sure if I am going to remove the stock lights yet.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I'll be on that as soon as it's released....keep me updated if you don't care.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
You can also go to Motodynamics website and watch a video of another taillight for another bike and see the general idea of how it is going to work.

Reactions: marthy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Definitely on my buy list. Seems to be the best option that will be available soon.

1 - 20 of 314 Posts