Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Check this out. Its a mount for your GoPro and it has a gyro motor to keep your camera flat and level at all times. I met the guy who designed it when I was riding one day. Maybe we arent as fast as GP, but know we can look like it! Watch some of the videos, it is very cool!

They are for sale on the website here: MOTOGYROVISION.com

Or check out their facebook

I am going to get one soon. This will be fun for sure!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Reactions: ridetofish

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea dude, my roommate is a videographer. He has the full size black magic. Its nuts. I want one of those! Ha

$220 for the gyro motor is pretty rad tho. It has a tiny gyro sensor in it, works really well. I am gonna buy one soon.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm holding out for the Sena 10C, it should be out any day now.

10C - Sena

·
Registered
657 Posts
I've been looking at adapting a drone gyro to the bike, but lost focus on the project. Most work with GoPro3 or newer. I'm still rocking Hero2's.

This is a nice compact option. I'm going to add this to the wish list!... but will need to add a Hero3 as well.

Why no love for the Hero2

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Yea dude, my roommate is a videographer. He has the full size black magic. Its nuts. I want one of those! Ha

$220 for the gyro motor is pretty rad tho. It has a tiny gyro sensor in it, works really well. I am gonna buy one soon.
Not sure if your roomie saw this one yet, but black magic is seriously stepping up their game.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats the camera he has. He just got it like a month ago. Its awesome. We are gonna shoot some riding with it soon. Hope to take it to the track one day too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts